Update: January 30, 2014
Board of Directors
East vs West Reunion Game
Youth Summer Instructional Camp
Youth Summer Basketball League
Nicholas Leakins SAT Scholarship
Christmas Joy for Kids
Higher Education\College Fair
League Team Entry Rules
Local Weather Forecast
Candle, Verizon FIOS and Every Child Counts Campaign.
State Farm Insurance
Supports BCWB Youth Basketball
First Horizon Mortgage
For all your Mortgage Needs visit
First Horizon Home Loans
of Bethesda, Md:
Basketball Coaches Without Boundaries
Adult Women's Spring Basketball League 2014
BCWB will take team entries as well as individual player entries. There will be no scheduled practices by BCWB, however teams are welcome to schedule their own practices. All games will be officiated by certified Qualified and Certified officials. Teams will have the option to have a "Player Coach" or Coach assigned to the team. The BCWB Adult Women's Spring Basketball Season will run Early April through May. The season will run on weekdays with all teams making the playoffs. See our “Fact Sheet” for more specific registration information about the program.
Women's Spring Basketball League 2014
All games will be played in accordance with high school rules.
Secondary sports insurance will be provided by a
qualified and respected sport insurance organization.
All games will be officiated by Qualified/Certified officials.
Player eligibility Rule
· Cost will be Individual Reg: $70 Per Player
· Registration deadline April 1, 2014
· No Refunds after April 1, 2014
*Team Entry (optional cost and savings applies per player)
· Cost per team (8 or more players) - $55 per player
· Refundable $100.00 team entry deposit due with team application. Team refund will be returned upon receipt of final team roster and payment by the due date.
· Team application with preliminary roster due by April 1, 2014.
· Final team roster and payment due by April 10, 2014.
· No refunds, deposit or player registration, after April 1, 2014.
Deadline for final modification to team roster April 1, 2014
registration package, please send request to:
Regular Mail: BCWB
P. O. Box 3528
Adult Women's Spring Basketball League
Frederick, Maryland 21705